Stallholders and Booking
Downton Cuckoo Fair
Outside: 8’ x 8' Stall - £55
Outside: 3m x 3m Gazebo Size Stall - £60
Marquee: 10’ x 8' Stall - £110
Catering Concessions: - £250
All marquee stalls are 10’ wide x 8’ deep, outside stalls in green, blue and purple zones are 8’ wide x 8' deep, orange and yellow zones are 3m x 3m gazebo size. All stalls include one trestle table, extra tables are £8 each.
Last years stallholders receive priority booking. Application forms are sent to those exhibitors we would like to invite back in November, and must be returned by the end of the year to guarantee a place.
IMPORTANT: Please see our terms and conditions.
- We have very few spaces for new applicants, and we already have a long waiting list.
Rural craft demonstrators are particularly welcome.
- Catering concessions are severely restricted.
- All stallholders MUST hold their own Public Liability Insurance - proof will be required.
- All stallholders selling alcohol must hold appropriate licences.
- All stallholders must agree to our terms and conditions.
- Those applicants who compliment the large selection of existing crafts will be contacted in the new year.
- If you would like to be considered for an application form, please write or email with the following information.
- Name, Company, Organisation, Address, Postcode, Telephone, Website, a description of what you do / sell, and any other relevant information.
Contact us at the address below
Downton Cuckoo Fair Ltd,
51 The Borough,
Tel. 07748 992594