Downton Cuckoo Fair
Traditional Outside: 8’ x 8' Stall - £64
(will fit a gazebo up to 2.5m)
Maxi Outside: 3m x 3m Stall - £79
(will fit a gazebo up to 3m)
Marquee: 10’ x 8' Stall - £128
Commercial Catering - £310
All marquee stalls are 3m wide x 2.5m deep. Traditional stalls in green, blue and purple zones are 8' wide x 8' deep and can fit a 2.5m x 2.5m gazebo. Maxi stalls in orange, green, yellow and purple zones are 3m x 3m gazebo size. Trestle tables are available to hire at £6 each.
Last years stallholders receive priority booking. Application forms are sent to those exhibitors we would like to invite back in November, and must be returned by the end of the year to guarantee a place.
IMPORTANT: Please see our Health & Safety Policy
- New applicants are welcome, however, we already have a long waiting list.
Rural craft demonstrators are particularly welcome.
- Commercial catering are severely restricted as we prioritise fundraisers for local good causes.
- All stallholders MUST hold their own Public Liability Insurance - proof will be required.
- All stallholders selling alcohol must hold appropriate licences.
- All stallholders must agree to our terms and conditions.
- Those applicants who compliment the large selection of existing crafts will be contacted in the new year.
- If you would like to be considered for an application form, please write or email with the following information.
- Name, Company, Organisation, Address, Postcode, Telephone, Website, a description of what you do / sell, and any other relevant information. We do not accept telephone applications.
Contact us at the address below
Downton Cuckoo Fair Ltd,
51 The Borough,
Tel. 07748 992594